Conveniently located close to the central city in Grey Lynn, Auckland, the St Joseph’s Church hall can provide you an ideal space for your event. We have full amenities (kitchen, serving area and bathroom facilities) to cater for any events big and small.
Our rates differ for week days vs weekends (excluding Sunday) and dependent on the estimated size of your group. We can also provide catering services at an additional charge. Discounts may be available for church / community groups and regular bookings.
Estimated Number of Guests
Price (Monday to Thursday)
Price (Friday to Saturday)
|0-50 people||$150 per hour||$250 per hour|
|50-150 people||$250 per hour||$350 per hour|
For groups larger than 150 people, please call us to discuss your event requirements further or use the booking form in the “Book Now!” tab to the right.
To complete your successful booking we will require your written agreement to our booking conditions. The key points of these are listed below:
• 20% of the hire fee is required at the time of booking, the remaining 80% is required a day prior to the event taking place.
• No alcohol is permitted to be served at the event
• Noise levels at the event must be maintained to a reasonable level. We have neighbours!
• Unplanned variations to the booking time / length or estimated number of guests which would have resulted in a higher fee need to be paid to the Church within 7 days of the event completion.
• Damages to the property will need to be reimbursed to the Church within 30 days of the event completion.
• Whatever other key conditions you need to sign them up to…
Our hall is typically booked out 2-3 months in advance, so get in touch early to secure your place. Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, give us a call and we will be happy to discuss your event requirements.
“New Hall Booking Request”
“New Booking Request”